Recipe by Northern Cook
Not sure what do do with your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? Give this recipe a try . . . It makes a great appetizer to share with friends or a meal.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 inches pre-made prepared pizza crust (Like Mama Mary's or Boboli)
- 1⁄2 cup hidden valley ranch light buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (I use reduced fat)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to the temperature indicated on the pre-cooked pizza crust package. For Mama Mary's brand, pre-heat oven to 450.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil and bake in pre-heated oven for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
- Spread crust with the Hidden Valley Ranch Light Buttermilk Ranch dressing. Evenly distribute the cooked turkey and chopped spinach. Top with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top of cheese.
- Place pizza directly on center of oven rack and bake for 10 minutes.