Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Thought of this as all the fixings were in the fridge and it was dinner time.
Make and share this Leftover Thanksgiving Dinner Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Smear mayo on both slices of bread.
- Layer turkey, onion, stuffing and havatti cheese on one piece of bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with second piece of bread and butter both top and bottom.
- Place in panini maker and cook until nicely toasted and cheese is melted.
- Place on plate and drizzle with turkey gravy that was warming while sandwich was toasting.
This is very similar to a sandwich that my family has been making for years as a hot open faced sandwich that includes turkey, stuffing and hot gravy on taost with a side of cranberry sauce! Both of these are yum!