Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Thought of this as all the fixings were in the fridge and it was dinner time.
- 2 slices bread (sliced thick)
- 4 slices turkey (thinly sliced)
- 2 slices onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons prepared stuffing
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 slice cheese (we used Havarti)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup turkey gravy
- Smear mayo on both slices of bread.
- Layer turkey, onion, stuffing and havatti cheese on one piece of bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with second piece of bread and butter both top and bottom.
- Place in panini maker and cook until nicely toasted and cheese is melted.
- Place on plate and drizzle with turkey gravy that was warming while sandwich was toasting.
This is very similar to a sandwich that my family has been making for years as a hot open faced sandwich that includes turkey, stuffing and hot gravy on taost with a side of cranberry sauce! Both of these are yum!