Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I needed to make a quick dinner & had leftover taco meat. I love salad meals, so this is what I came up with. The strawberry vinaigrette that I used was a wonderful sweet and tangy complement to the spiciness of the taco meat.
- 2 ounces taco flavored cooked ground beef, flavored with
- taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 cup corn, canned (I used half a can delmonte)
- 3 cups mixed salad greens (I used dole iceberg mix)
- 1 tablespoon vinaigrette (I used strawberry vinaigrette)
- Saute taco meat and corn in small fry pan for approximately 5 minutes.
- While that's cooking, put 3 cups salad mix in large bowl & mix with vinaigrette.
- Pour meat & corn over salad.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream.