This is a recipe that I came up with when trying to find a use for all of my taco leftovers from the night before. It is a very versatile recipe, and can be eaten as a dip, or on top of your leftover shredded lettuce. You can omit the spanish rice if making a dip, because it with the chips and the beans it makes for a pretty starchy snack. But on the lettuce, the rice is perfect! Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups Spanish rice (if handy)
- 3/4 cup ground beef (can be beef, chicken, etc.)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 cups shredded lettuce or 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1Spread the bottom of a sprayed 8x8 casserole with the beans.
- 2Layer the spanish rice (if using) and taco meat on top of the beans.
- 3Pour the salsa over the rice and taco meat.
- 4Sprikle the cheddar cheese on top.
- 5Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Serve over shredded lettuce as a salad or with tortilla chips as a dip!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Taco Mexican Dip
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 850.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: