Recipe by An_Net
These delicious tiny appetizers are made using leftover cooked sweet potatoes but you could use any mashed vegetable eg. pumpkin or normal potato with added ham/bacon or seasonings to taste.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup chopped cooked sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large heavy skillet, and cook red pepper, onion and curry powder until tender.
- Stir in cooked sweet potatoes. Cool.
- Stir flour, sour cream, and chutney
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush wonton squares with 2 tablespoons melted butter and press each into miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon sweet potato mixture into the wonton shells and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.