- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared stuffing
- melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup left over cooked meat
- 1⁄2 tablespoon roasted garlic (optional)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small casserole dish pat the suffing into the dish forming a crust. If needed mix the stuffing with a bit of melted butter to help it adhere.
- Bake the crust for about 8-10 minutes until it is slightly set.
- Take casserole out of the oven and scatter cheese and meat over the crust.
- Mix eggs, seasoning, garlic (I LOVE garlic, so you may want to add a great deal less), and milk together then pour into the caserole dish.
- Bake quiche for about 30-35 minutes OR until set.