1/2 Photos of Leftover Stuffing Quiche
A tasty and creative I came up with to use up holiday leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a small casserole dish pat the suffing into the dish forming a crust. If needed mix the stuffing with a bit of melted butter to help it adhere.
- 3Bake the crust for about 8-10 minutes until it is slightly set.
- 4Take casserole out of the oven and scatter cheese and meat over the crust.
- 5Mix eggs, seasoning, garlic (I LOVE garlic, so you may want to add a great deal less), and milk together then pour into the caserole dish.
- 6Bake quiche for about 30-35 minutes OR until set.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Stuffing Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.2
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 302.7 mg
- Sodium 1185.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: