Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
Kinda silly, but good recipe for left over stuffing
- 2 cups left over prepared stuffing
- 1 egg
- any left over cooked vegetables (optional)
- left over shredded cheese (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and form into balls.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350°F for about 8 minutes or until warmed and "set".
Delicious! A nice change of pace for all my leftover stuffing! I added corn and cheddar cheese and used a cookie dough scoop to form evenly-sized balls. My family really liked them!
I made these today for lunch with mushrooms and leftover stuffing and they were great to have with warmed up turkey and gravy! Thank you. Debbie
Yummy! I had some leftover carrots that I put in. I also put in some shredded mozzarella cheese. Thanks!