Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
I tried this after I made a lot of turkey and couldn't figure out what to make for dinner or do with the leftovers. It's great if you don't have a lot of time, no one does, or if you simply want to try something different.
- 8 ounces leftover turkey, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup hidden valley light ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- romaine lettuce, salad mix (any kind)
- 4 flour tortillas
- 8 -12 toothpicks
- Place tortilla on plate and put in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Take out and add 2 ounces of shredded turkey to tortilla.
- Then add 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella chesse, tomato slices, and 1 cup salad mix.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup Ranch on top and roll like a burrito.
- Insert toothpicks on sides in order for wrap to stay burrito shape and enjoy.