Recipe by Spyder-man
I wanted something different for breakfast for the kids and was out of cereal. a look in the fridge and steak and baked potatoes from last nights dinner inspired this recipe. You can stretch this to serve many by adjusting ingredients chopping and slicing to stretch further. Add more or remove something to suit your preferences! Serve with some toast and eggs (scrambled, over easy, poached) and really have a great breakfast! Impress your house guest from dinner to breakfast!
- 8 ounces leftover cooked steak, cut into very small pieces
- 1 baked potato (diced into small bites)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 roma tomato, chopped (optional)
- 5 washed white button mushrooms (chopped, sliced or quartered)
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in nonstick pan about medium high heat.
- Add potatoes and stir and cook until just starts to brown a little.
- Reduce heat to medium add mushrooms and onion.
- Stir until mushrooms begin to cook.
- Add steak and continue to cook until mushrooms are done.
- Add tomatoes and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Cook until all is heated through.