Recipe by betty dixon
Because you can use left over spaghetti instead of throwing it away, I got the idea from a niece of mine a few years ago.
Top Review by Tommy12919
I made a pizza out of mine. We store left over pasta in a zip-lock bag so I added the left over sauce in the bag to mix and spread out in a deep dish Stoneware. Spread some sauce over the top like a pizza and added the meatballs and pepperoni over the shredded cheese. Definately will do this again.
- leftover spaghetti
- pepperoni (enough to cover the top of spaghetti)
- mozzarella cheese (enough to cover the pepperoni)
- 16 ounces tomatoes (with peppers and onions)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the tomatoes with spaghetti and pour into a pan according, to the size of your spaghetti.
- Cover with pepperoni and then cover pepperoni with cheese.
- I usually make these and put them in the freezer, to be ready for family or church get togethers always take the top off of the casserole before you bake it so the cheese wont stick to the top.
- Bake at 350°F until it is bubbling because it is already cooked.
- My family can't get enough of it, I have some that don't like meat so I fix some with hamburger and some traditional.