1/1 Photo of Leftover Spaghetti Casserole
betty dixon's Note:
Because you can use left over spaghetti instead of throwing it away, I got the idea from a niece of mine a few years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the tomatoes with spaghetti and pour into a pan according, to the size of your spaghetti.
- 2Cover with pepperoni and then cover pepperoni with cheese.
- 3I usually make these and put them in the freezer, to be ready for family or church get togethers always take the top off of the casserole before you bake it so the cheese wont stick to the top.
- 4Bake at 350°F until it is bubbling because it is already cooked.
- 5My family can't get enough of it, I have some that don't like meat so I fix some with hamburger and some traditional.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g