Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had some leftover BBQ shredded pork meat and wanted to make something other than the usual sandwich. A recipe on my shredded pork package gave me the idea to make a wrap. This is my version, based on the ingredients I had on hand. I was really happy with how this turned out. This would be equally good with shredded beef or chicken too. I served with with some black beans. All measurements are to taste.
- 1 flour tortilla (any flavor, I used low carb)
- 1 teaspoon vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mixed salad green
- 2 -3 tablespoons leftover shredded bbq pork, warmed up (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons avocados, diced
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese (any flavor you like)
- Make sure your leftover BBQ shredded meat is already warm.
- Place rows of onion, red pepper, avocado, cheese, and salad greens on top of the tortilla, then top with the meat.
- Roll up the tortilla into a log, then cut in half and serve immediately.