I had some leftover BBQ shredded pork meat and wanted to make something other than the usual sandwich. A recipe on my shredded pork package gave me the idea to make a wrap. This is my version, based on the ingredients I had on hand. I was really happy with how this turned out. This would be equally good with shredded beef or chicken too. I served with with some black beans. All measurements are to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 flour tortilla (any flavor, I used low carb)
- 1 teaspoon vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mixed salad green
- 2 -3 tablespoons leftover shredded bbq pork, warmed up (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons avocados, diced
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese (any flavor you like)
- 1Make sure your leftover BBQ shredded meat is already warm.
- 2Place rows of onion, red pepper, avocado, cheese, and salad greens on top of the tortilla, then top with the meat.
- 3Roll up the tortilla into a log, then cut in half and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Shredded Pork Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 461.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens