Leftover Shredded Beef (Or Chicken or Shrimp) Fajitas
- Mix onion, pepper, and meat in a shallow dish and cover with teriyaki sauce. Marinate for several hours.
- Grill or pan fry until heated through or cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.
- Each person assembles their own fajitas by putting meat/vegetable mixture and topping with their choice of condiments, rolling up the tortilla and eating by hand. Be careful not to overload the tortilla.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form into golf ball size balls. Roll out flat into a circle.
- Cook on each side in a dry non-stick pan until starting to brown. DO NOT OVERCOOK. The tortillas cook quickly and it is easy to burn them if you turn away.