Recipe by RaeMay
Necessity may be the mother of invention but a near empty fridge is the mother of this meal :) Cook time = Prep time
Top Review by Boomette
This is a good recipe to do when we have leftover chicken and don't know what to eat. It's done in just a few minutes. Next time DH asked me to put the salsa before the cheese. Thanks RaeMay :) Made for Cookbook tag game
- 1⁄2 cup leftover chicken (chopped or shredded)
- 4 ounces shredded cheese (whatever you have, I used mozzarella)
- 2 ounces salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the chicken evenly on a plate and microwave 30-45 seconds.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and microwave again until cheese is mostly melted (about another 30 second).
- Spread salsa on to and stir all ingredients together.
- Super tasty and super quick!