Recipe by Cucina Italiana de Pepe
This sandwich is great for that leftover rotisserie chicken that usually spoils in the fridge. It is quick, easy and will give your taste buds a big change from the bland every day sandwich.
- 4 -6 ounces pulled rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 2 slices bread
- shredded cheddar cheese
- honey mustard dressing
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn oven on to broil.
- Brush olive oil on outside of each piece of bread.
- Place olive oil side up on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Watch carefully and cook just until turns brown and crispy.
- Take baking sheet out of oven and turn bread over.
- On once piece of bread pile chicken and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- On other piece of bread spread honey mustard.
- Put open face sandwich back in the oven and watch carefully again.
- Cook until cheese is melted and edges of bread begin to brown.
- Add lettuce, onions and tomato if desired.
- Put together sandwich and enjoy!