1/2 Photos of Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Sandwich
Cucina Italiana de Pepe's Note:
This sandwich is great for that leftover rotisserie chicken that usually spoils in the fridge. It is quick, easy and will give your taste buds a big change from the bland every day sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn oven on to broil.
- 2Brush olive oil on outside of each piece of bread.
- 3Place olive oil side up on baking sheet and place in oven.
- 4Watch carefully and cook just until turns brown and crispy.
- 5Take baking sheet out of oven and turn bread over.
- 6On once piece of bread pile chicken and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 7On other piece of bread spread honey mustard.
- 8Put open face sandwich back in the oven and watch carefully again.
- 9Cook until cheese is melted and edges of bread begin to brown.
- 10Add lettuce, onions and tomato if desired.
- 11Put together sandwich and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 376.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.9 g