This sandwich is great for that leftover rotisserie chicken that usually spoils in the fridge. It is quick, easy and will give your taste buds a big change from the bland every day sandwich.
- Turn oven on to broil.
- Brush olive oil on outside of each piece of bread.
- Place olive oil side up on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Watch carefully and cook just until turns brown and crispy.
- Take baking sheet out of oven and turn bread over.
- On once piece of bread pile chicken and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- On other piece of bread spread honey mustard.
- Put open face sandwich back in the oven and watch carefully again.
- Cook until cheese is melted and edges of bread begin to brown.
- Add lettuce, onions and tomato if desired.
- Put together sandwich and enjoy!