If you have left over cooked roast and don't know what to do with it, here is a nice little recipe I found in Taste of Home. I like to add a few tablespoons of sour cream just before serving, but it is up to you.
- In saucepan over medium heat, saute onion in oil about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 2 minutes longer, then add mushrooms and cook til tender.
- Add roast beef and cook until heated through.
- In a small bowl, mix soup, milk, ketchup and bouillon then add to the meat mixture. Bring just to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook uncovered 8-10 minute.
- If using sour cream, stir in just before serving.
- Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes.