1/1 Photo of Leftover Roast Beef Stroganoff
mums the word's Note:
If you have left over cooked roast and don't know what to do with it, here is a nice little recipe I found in Taste of Home. I like to add a few tablespoons of sour cream just before serving, but it is up to you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan over medium heat, saute onion in oil about 5 minutes.
- 2Add garlic and cook 2 minutes longer, then add mushrooms and cook til tender.
- 3Add roast beef and cook until heated through.
- 4In a small bowl, mix soup, milk, ketchup and bouillon then add to the meat mixture. Bring just to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
- 5Cook uncovered 8-10 minute.
- 6If using sour cream, stir in just before serving.
- 7Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Roast Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 600.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: