Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy casserole made with leftover roast beef.
Make and share this Leftover Roast Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups leftover cubed roasted beef
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup cracker crumb
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown leftover beef and onion in hot oil. Stir in soup and milk; heat through. Spoon meat mixture into a 1-quart baking dish. Combine corn, egg, cracker crumbs, pimiento, and parsley; spoon over the leftover beef mixture. Bake leftover beef casserole at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes.