Recipe by Chef Carole in South Florida
When you make your roast, save about 1/2 cup of Au Jus for this casserole.
Top Review by cageppert
Try this tonight... I couldn't find the cream of broccoli soup so I used broccoli and cheese soup and made it the way the recipe said. I didn't read the reviews before I made it so I would have used the mushroom soup. I did add frozen broccoli to it also.
- 473.18 ml leftover roast beef, cubed
- 118.29 ml au jus sauce
- 297.66 g can cream of broccoli soup
- 236.59 ml cooked rice
- 59.14 ml milk
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 29.58 ml butter
- 118.29 ml seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sprayed or buttered casserole dish mix the roast beef, au jus, soup, cooked rice, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and milk.
- melt the butter. Add the bread crumbs to the butter and mix together.
- Spoon the topping over the roast beef mixture and add 1/2 cup of cheese over the topping.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.