Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
When you make your roast, save about 1/2 cup of Au Jus for this casserole.
Make and share this Leftover Roast Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups leftover roast beef, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup au jus sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In a sprayed or buttered casserole dish mix the roast beef, au jus, soup, cooked rice, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and milk.
- melt the butter. Add the bread crumbs to the butter and mix together.
- Spoon the topping over the roast beef mixture and add 1/2 cup of cheese over the topping.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
Try this tonight... I couldn't find the cream of broccoli soup so I used broccoli and cheese soup and made it the way the recipe said. I didn't read the reviews before I made it so I would have used the mushroom soup. I did add frozen broccoli to it also.
The name of this dish implies something bland, but the taste of this dish is none less than grand! I left out the milk and added a bag of frozen broccoli for a complete meal.
A little TOO creamy for me. I think that I would have enjoyed it without the milk. But chances are, I won't make it again.