1/1 Photo of Leftover Roast Beef Casserole
Chef Carole in South Florida's Note:
When you make your roast, save about 1/2 cup of Au Jus for this casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sprayed or buttered casserole dish mix the roast beef, au jus, soup, cooked rice, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and milk.
- 2melt the butter. Add the bread crumbs to the butter and mix together.
- 3Spoon the topping over the roast beef mixture and add 1/2 cup of cheese over the topping.
- 4Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Roast Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 497.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
au jus sauce