This is usually what I do with leftover roast beef since we can never seem to finish eating a whole one. Amounts are just a guesstiment since it depends on how much you have leftover. Making it this way, it seems like your not having the same dish 2 nights in a row.
- Shred or cut roast into thin slices (I shred).
- Mix enough bar-b-que sauce to make moist.
- Put into bowl with a lid.
- Refrigerate overnight or freeze.
- When ready to use, thaw, if frozen and microwave until hot, usually 2 minutes at a time until hot.
- Serve on buns with sliced onion and pickles.