1/6 Photos of Leftover Roast Beef Bar-B-Que Sandwich Filling
This is usually what I do with leftover roast beef since we can never seem to finish eating a whole one. Amounts are just a guesstiment since it depends on how much you have leftover. Making it this way, it seems like your not having the same dish 2 nights in a row.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred or cut roast into thin slices (I shred).
- 2Mix enough bar-b-que sauce to make moist.
- 3Put into bowl with a lid.
- 4Refrigerate overnight or freeze.
- 5When ready to use, thaw, if frozen and microwave until hot, usually 2 minutes at a time until hot.
- 6Serve on buns with sliced onion and pickles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Roast Beef Bar-B-Que Sandwich Filling
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 176.8 mg
- Sodium 1410.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 65.2 g