Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is really, really easy. It uses leftovers. The portions are completely reliant on what you have. It's healthy. And it's yummy. Anything else ?
- 1 cup any kind leftover cooked rice (rice works better) or 1 cup prepared risotto (rice works better)
- 1 cup cooked egg, cubed (actually it's a quiche or frittata but Recipezaar won't let me post those)
- 1 cup finely chopped bell pepper (or any other veg.Just make sure that if you want it cooked, it already is)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Gently combine the rice, chopped quiche and vegetable - the portions don't really matter. The ones I've given are just vague guidelines.
- Heat oil in a large pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the rice mixture and stir-fry until done as you like.