This is really, really easy. It uses leftovers. The portions are completely reliant on what you have. It's healthy. And it's yummy. Anything else ?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup any kind leftover cooked rice (rice works better) or 1 cup prepared risotto (rice works better)
- 1 cup cooked egg, cubed (actually it's a quiche or frittata but Recipezaar won't let me post those)
- 1 cup finely chopped bell pepper (or any other veg.Just make sure that if you want it cooked, it already is)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Gently combine the rice, chopped quiche and vegetable - the portions don't really matter. The ones I've given are just vague guidelines.
- 2Heat oil in a large pan on medium-high heat.
- 3Add the rice mixture and stir-fry until done as you like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Risotto Quiche Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 513.9 mg
- Sodium 172.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 18.1 g