1/2 Photos of leftover rice muffins
serve as appitizers, for lunches, great finger food
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have rice cooked add the ingredients you want mix altogether add s& p put into very small muffin tins, sprayed with Pam.
- 2bake 400 for 10-15 minutes the cheese& egg will bond altogether.
- 3let cool they are easier to get out this way.
- 4Very good in lunches, appitizers I take them to parties.
- 5(the rice when all mixed together should be moist but not mucky).
- 6most of the time I do not measure just throw everything in I want adding more cheese or maybe an extra egg depending on the quantity of everything I've thrown in.
- 7try it, you'll like it.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for leftover rice muffins
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g