Recipe by AlaskaStephanie
Sized to be a dinner serving for the tired, working single. Nice and light, yet filling. Sometimes I add half a finely chopped jalapeno if there's a leftover one floating around in the fridge. Chopped parsley is good too.
- 3⁄4 cup leftover baked potato, cut in pieces if not already in chunks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato (ripe and flavorful ones really make a difference here)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄3 cup cottage cheese (I like 1% milk fat)
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- salt (I usually don't add any)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss potato pieces with olive oil, then warm, preferably in toaster oven. You want it to be a little crispy if possible. My toaster oven takes 12 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients over warmed potato in bowl.
- Mix gently.
- Enjoy with a piece of buttered toast if you're okay with the carbs!