Lovely slathered in butter with a cuppa tea. For an evening snack or breakfast the next morning. They reheat really well. So easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsious.
- 2With a wooden spoon combine potato, egg and seasoning.
- 3Add flour a little at a time until mixture forms a soft non-sticky dough.
- 4Flour work surface and roll out dough till 1-2cm thick.
- 5Cut into pieces about the size of your palm and place on a floured baking sheet.
- 6Cook for 10-15mins until dough starts to brown around edges. Should be still soft inside.
- 7Serve with butter and salt.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Potato Cakes (Irish Style)
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper