Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Lovely slathered in butter with a cuppa tea. For an evening snack or breakfast the next morning. They reheat really well. So easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsious.
- With a wooden spoon combine potato, egg and seasoning.
- Add flour a little at a time until mixture forms a soft non-sticky dough.
- Flour work surface and roll out dough till 1-2cm thick.
- Cut into pieces about the size of your palm and place on a floured baking sheet.
- Cook for 10-15mins until dough starts to brown around edges. Should be still soft inside.
- Serve with butter and salt.