KISS THE COOK's Note:
This is one way I use up the leftover pork and sauerkraut from the night before. The apple and brown sugar gives it a nice flavor. Amounts are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- 2Assemble sandwich as follows:.
- 3First bread slice, butter side down.
- 4One slice cheese.
- 5Pork and sauerkraut.
- 6Apple slice.
- 7Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 8One slice of cheese.
- 9Next slice of bread butter side up.
- 10(Having the pork in the middle helps to keep the bread from getting soggy).
- 11Grill as you would a grilled cheese making sure to cover with a lid as cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Pork N Sauerkraut Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.6
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 621.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: