Recipe by Team Rocco
A quick and healthy fix when you just don't know what to do with left-over pork chops!
Top Review by transworldco
Delicious. Made as directed, except used l whole onion, sliced and more garlic ( at our house there is no such thing as too much garlic). I did double the sauce and was glad I did. By the way, 12 Tbls. honey is 6 oz. or 3/4 cup. There is no way I was going to measure all that honey by the Tbls. Ha. We enjoyed this very much. Quick and easy and delicious!
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb left-over pork chop
- 1 cup stir fry vegetables (I prefer snow peas and carrots, but broccoli would be good too!)
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more or less depending on heat preference)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the left-over pork chops into thin strips at a slight bias.
- Heat 1 tablespoons seame oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and sautee until tender.
- In the meanwhile, mix ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Add pork to the garlic and onion and cook until warmed through
- Add stir fry veggies and cook for about 2 minutes more, adding the sauce at the last minute. (A little cornstarch can be added here if you want the sauce thicker).
- Serve over your favorite rice or noodles.