1/2 Photos of Leftover Pork Chop Stir Fry
Team Rocco's Note:
A quick and healthy fix when you just don't know what to do with left-over pork chops!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -1 1/2 lb left-over pork chop
- 1 cup stir fry vegetables (I prefer snow peas and carrots, but broccoli would be good too!)
- 1Cut the left-over pork chops into thin strips at a slight bias.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoons seame oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and sautee until tender.
- 3In the meanwhile, mix ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- 4Add pork to the garlic and onion and cook until warmed through
- 5Add stir fry veggies and cook for about 2 minutes more, adding the sauce at the last minute. (A little cornstarch can be added here if you want the sauce thicker).
- 6Serve over your favorite rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Pork Chop Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.2
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 1070.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables