6 hrs 15 mins
carole in orlando's Note:
This is a great dish to use leftover pork and gravy, and it's so easy to fix. I use the crockpot, but it can be done on the stove or in the oven. We love this dish, as it has a little different taste to it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a crockpot place the onions, bell pepper on the bottom.
- 2Add the sweet potatoes, peas and canned tomatoes, sprinkle with the thyme and the hot sauce,tuck the bay leaf into the juices.
- 3Place the leftover pork roast on top and cover with the leftover gravy.
- 4Cook on low for about 6 hours, or on high for 3 hours.
- 5Just until the flavors are melded and the onions and bell peppers are cooked.
- 6Serve with hot crusty bread and a salad.
- 7This can be done on top of the stove or baked as a casserole also.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Pork and Gravy Stew
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 2725.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g