Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great salad. Flavors go so good together.
- 2 cups cooked pasta (leftover)
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes or 1 cup green seedless grape
- 2⁄3 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced ham
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard (with whole seeds)
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash dill weed
- Put first 5 ingredients into medium bowl. Toss.
- Cider dressing: combine remaining 8 ingredients in small bowl. Chilld for at least 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss well.