1/1 Photo of Leftover (Or Not) Pasta Muffins OAMC
A tasty way to use up left over prepared pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 12 muffin tins and preheat over to 425°F.
- 2Mix eggs cheese and optional ingredients in a large bowl, Then stir in pasta.
- 3Scoop pasta into muffin tins and bake for about 8-10 minutes OR until set.
- 4Let cool for a few minutes then remove from tins and enjoy or once cooled put in plastic bags and freeze. When ready to eat take out of bag and heat in microwave until heated.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover (Or Not) Pasta Muffins OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 147.0 mg
- Sodium 225.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.5 g