Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty way to use up left over prepared pasta.
- 4 1⁄2 cups cooked pasta, cut into about 2 inch strands (tossed in your favorite sauce)
- 4 eggs (or egg beaters)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- italian seasoning (optional)
- garlic powder (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup finely diced cooked meat (optional)
- Grease 12 muffin tins and preheat over to 425°F.
- Mix eggs cheese and optional ingredients in a large bowl, Then stir in pasta.
- Scoop pasta into muffin tins and bake for about 8-10 minutes OR until set.
- Let cool for a few minutes then remove from tins and enjoy or once cooled put in plastic bags and freeze. When ready to eat take out of bag and heat in microwave until heated.
Very creative. Unfortunately it was not palpable for my family. Great Idea, but the taste is just too weird. Maybe it is something you have to get used to. (Like horseradish or mustard greens) I give you 5 stars for creativity, but Unfortunately we had to throw our whole batch out. (and I miss the cheese I used in these)
Interesting! I'll not rate it yet because I neglected to read the part about tossing in sauce. Sooo, mine were pretty dry, even with 1 cup of cheese. I froze the remainder and will serve them with some type of sauce later. I think these could be good.
I never have leftover spaghetti :) so made some for this recipe. These were good and easy to make but my kids weren't real impressed with them. We were turn between a three and four stars but went four for the easy recipe.