Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Believe it or not, this is a great way to stretch that little bit of leftover meatloaf, starting with canned tomato soup. We all need to stretch a little bit these days, don't we?
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 lb leftover meatloaf, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 2 oz
- In pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, 3 minutes.
- Add broth, tomatoes with their juice, undiluted soup, meat loaf, Worcestershire sauce, and water. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook until meatloaf is heated through, about 20 minutes. Serve sprinkled with cheese.
Easy and delicious! The only thing I did different was to add a red bell pepper and 2 small zucchinis (it was use them or lose them) I thought it would be wonderful and it was. I will be making this often. Thanks, Jackie!