Recipe by Tish
I have meatloafs in the freezer. Nothing goes to waste. I have to either slice up the leftover meatloaf and place it back in the freezer as a meal or come up with something do with it. Here is one idea....I'm sure their are 100's
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
Thanks for answering my post, Trish! I had a leftover uncooked meatloaf in the freezer, which I baked first and followed the rest of the recipe. Served it with egg noodles and Amish Green Beans by Sharlene W. This meatloaf was enjoyed even by my kids, who do not like meatloaf. Roxygirl
- 4 -6 slices leftover meatloaf
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce (or your homemade stuff)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 4 -6 slices mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place your slices of meatloaf flat on the bottom of a 9 X 13 cooking dish (smaller if you have less pieces), touching but not overlapping.
- Mix together tomato sauce, garlic, seasoning and pour over the meatloaf.
- Place a slice of cheese over each meatloaf slice (you can use shredded cheese if you want).
- Warm in a 350F over until the cheese is browned and the sauce is bubbly.