Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
Got leftover meatloaf and you're tired of sandwiches (like if anyone could be;) and you want something different? Try this very good recipe. Be careful though, the way that this is written it's very spicy. (Well at least to me anyway :)). I let this simmer for about 30 minutes for a better flavor. This recipe will serve two very hungry people or 3 not so hungry people. Submitted to "ZAAR" on October 12,2007
Top Review by teresas
What a great idea! I was hunting for something to do with my leftover meatloaf from recipe #305800 this is what I found and I'm so happy I did. I did decrease the chili powder by half and used some cumin, coriander, onion powder and garlic powder to replace it. Yummy! Thanks for a unique recipe. :)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups leftover meatloaf (I used Meatloaf)
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder (I used Chili Seasoning Mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) canundrained pinto beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canundrained diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, divided (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine beans, tomatoes, and chili seasoning.
- Heat and stir until seasonings are well blended.
- Add meatloaf and stir until meat is heated, about 15 minutes.
- Divide into two serving bowls, and if desired top with equal amount of cheese.