Recipe by MarieRynr
This is a great way to use up leftovers. A great Monday night casserole after the Sunday Roast dinner!
Top Review by lets.eat
I ommited the tomato soup, because it didn't sound too appealing to me mixed with cream of mushroom and gravy, also ommmited the celery because I didn't have any. I used leftover pork, and boiled up some egg noodles and added frozen peas to the noddles before they were done cooking. Used garlic and herb bread crumbs instead of plain. My family really enjoyed this!
- 2 cups cooked lamb or 2 cups cooked pork or 2 cups cooked beef or 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into smallish pieces
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 cup leftover vegetables, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup meat broth or 1 cup gravy
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese