1/1 Photo of Leftover Meat Casserole
This is a great way to use up leftovers. A great Monday night casserole after the Sunday Roast dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked lamb or 2 cups cooked pork or 2 cups cooked beef or 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into smallish pieces
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 cup leftover vegetables, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup meat broth or 1 cup gravy
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1Arrange meat, vegetables and noodles in layers in a casserole dish, with noodles on top.
- 2Blend soups and gravy.
- 3Pour over top.
- 4Combine grated cheese with breadcrumbs and sprinkle on top.
- 5Bake at 350*F for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Meat Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 1741.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: