Recipe by fame26
A good way to use up any leftover meat you have !
Top Review by Teri F.
I wanted to like this recipe based on reviews. I decided to add the noodles raw. While I did add seasonings --what I found was that it was okay, but since we put the noodles in uncooked it just turned everyting very glutenis. My husband and I are taking leftovers to work tomorrow under duress to get rid of it. Next time i will make burritos or something else out of the beef! I will not make again. Sorry,
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1 can condensed cream soup, any style
- 1 lb cooked chicken, or any leftover cooked meat,cubed
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables, thawed or 1 lb canned vegetables
- 1⁄2 lb egg noodles, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese