1/2 Photos of Leftover Meat Casserole
A good way to use up any leftover meat you have !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 can condensed cream soup, any style
- 1 lb cooked chicken, or any leftover cooked meat,cubed
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables, thawed or 1 lb canned vegetables
- 1/2 lb egg noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine all ingredients, except cheese, in a bowl.
- 3Transfer to a buttered shallow baking dish.
- 4Bake 40-50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Mixture will thicken as cooked.
- 6Remove from oven and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Meat Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 146.7 mg
- Sodium 366.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 45.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: