1/2 Photos of Leftover Mashed Potato Roll Ups
CRYSTALINA Haldeman's Note:
I was the master mind who created these little gems, I like this because it's a bit different from potato pancakes and you don't have to fry these and you don't have to do much to your leftover potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18-946.36 ml of leftover mashed potatoes
Seasoning of your choice
- 1Let your leftover mashed potatoes cool,then roll into small balls about the size of a quarter, sprinkle the outside with seasonings of your choice.
- 2I like to add cyenne pepper for a little kick!
- 3Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking oil.
- 4Bake 325 degrees for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5I use sides of ranch dressing or sour cream to go with them!
- 6You can be as creative as you want- I have molded the potatoes around a small piece of cheese.
- 7If you like it hot then use a small chunk of jalapano or habanero pepper!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Mashed Potato Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 634.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g