Recipe by CRYSTALINA Haldeman
I was the master mind who created these little gems, I like this because it's a bit different from potato pancakes and you don't have to fry these and you don't have to do much to your leftover potatoes!
Top Review by anme
So tasty! I took your idea of using cheese. Sliced a few pieces of velveta and wraped the spuds around them then rolled them in garlic powder. Great way to use up potatoes. Thanks a lot!
Directions See How It's Made
- Let your leftover mashed potatoes cool,then roll into small balls about the size of a quarter, sprinkle the outside with seasonings of your choice.
- I like to add cyenne pepper for a little kick!
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking oil.
- Bake 325 degrees for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- I use sides of ranch dressing or sour cream to go with them!
- You can be as creative as you want- I have molded the potatoes around a small piece of cheese.
- If you like it hot then use a small chunk of jalapano or habanero pepper!