1/8 Photos of Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes
Thomas Danler's Note:
This recipe was recently submitted to a news group to which I belong. I think it is very good and hope you like it, too. Preparation time in the kitchen is just a few minutes. When the big meal is through, this is a tasty way to use up the leftover mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes.
- 2Preheat skillet and add a couple of tablespoons of Crisco shortening or oil.
- 3Make sure the mixture is not too thin.
- 4Pour 1/4 cup batter into hot pan; brown on both sides.
- 5Enjoy with sour cream or applesauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 670.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 8.7 g