Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Something to do with leftover mashed potatoes. From The Victory Binding of the American Women's Cook Book, Wartime Edition
- Mix cold mashed potato with the beaten egg yolk.
- Mix in salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Place the balls in a greased baking dish.
- Make a depression on the top of each, putting a little bit of butter in each depression.
- You do not have to use the whole stick of butter.
- Brown in a 400°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.