Recipe by anme
Nice dish made of left overs!
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was OK for us. I doubled the recipe for my family put used a lot more chicken broth and soy sauce then soy sauce because the pasta was really dry. We thought it was a bit salty though. I also a whole can of peas and carrots because a few tablespoons didn't seem like enough. I would also omit the egg if I made it again.
- 2 cups left over cooked pasta (I use ramen a lot)
- 4 tablespoons left over cooked carrots (in slices)
- 4 tablespoons left over cooked peas
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked chicken (or any other left over meat)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons chicken broth