1/3 Photos of Leftover Holiday Frittata
A nice dish using holiday left overs. I have made this over the stove also in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler to high and set rack 4 inches from heat source.
- 2Coat skillet with cooking spray that can go in the oven then put the skillet on stove over medium heat.
- 3Whisk egg, milk, and seasoning in a bowl then add the rest of the ingredients by folding inches.
- 4Place mixture in heated skillet and cook over low for about 6 minutes until bottom seems set.
- 5Transfer to oven and broil until egg is set and cooked, about 1-3 minutes (you really have to keep and eye on it.
- 6Or skip the stove top work and bake in preheat 350 F oven in a casserole dish for about 35-40 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Holiday Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 308.4 mg
- Sodium 659.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: