Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sometimes you just need a quick and easy meal, especially after a long day of traveling. I created this recipe by using an assortment of leftovers. I chose to add the sauce in stages to keep everything moist. It turned out really well!
- 1 cup cooked grilled chicken (I used perdue shortcuts)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 13 ounces garden vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup non-heading Chinese cabbage
- 2 chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Saute olive oil and carrots in italian seasoning until carrots are slightly softened. Add rice and diced tomatoes and 1/4 of the pasta sauce. Cover with lid and cook.
- Add chicken and 1/4 of the pasta sauce and
- cover again.
- Add cabbage and rest of pasta sauce.
- Cook until cabbage wilts.