Great use for leftover Easter ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb uncooked spiral shaped pasta (cavatappi or fusilli)
- 2 cups leftover cubed ham
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- 3Steam broccoli until fork tender. Chop into small pieces.
- 4Heat oil in a small skillet. Add onions and cook until soft, but now brown.
- 5Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and cook 1 minute.
- 6Add broth and whisk constantly until mixture is smooth of lumps and thickened.
- 7Whisk in milk.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Add onions, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- 10In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, ham, broccoli, and sauce.
- 11Transfer to a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 12Melt butter in a small bowl.
- 13Add breadcrumbs and cheese to melted butter.
- 14Top with breadcrumb cheese mixture.
- 15Bake for 12 minutes until sauce is bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Ham With Pasta and Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 487.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: