1/2 Photos of Leftover Ham Soup
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
We had milk and ham to use, so I came up with this. Richard and I agree this is something that is not the best as a leftover so have people over to eat it. This tastes very rich but is tasty. I hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil waer and cubes together.
- 2chop potatoes, ham, leeks and carrots
- 3throw in pot when water boils.
- 4allow to get tender.
- 5add milk and stir frequently.
- 6mix flour and 2 T milk until smooth.
- 7add to pot
- 8bring to a boil to thicken.
- 9add 1 c sour cream stir until blended and heated through.
- 10season throughout cooking to taste.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Ham Soup
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.4
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 831.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 28.0 g