Recipe by rusted_essence
We had milk and ham to use, so I came up with this. Richard and I agree this is something that is not the best as a leftover so have people over to eat it. This tastes very rich but is tasty. I hope you like it.
- 1 -2 lb cooked ham
- 1 -2 leek
- 15 -25 baby carrots
- 5 -7 small potatoes
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 3⁄4 cups water
- 2 -3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil waer and cubes together.
- chop potatoes, ham, leeks and carrots
- throw in pot when water boils.
- allow to get tender.
- add milk and stir frequently.
- mix flour and 2 T milk until smooth.
- add to pot
- bring to a boil to thicken.
- add 1 c sour cream stir until blended and heated through.
- season throughout cooking to taste.