1/5 Photos of Leftover Ham Casserole
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a Mother/Daughter "creation" for using the leftover spiral ham from Christmas day - just add a green veg or salad to complete the meal. Quick, easy & very good - I'll buy another ham just so I can make it again!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes & slice very thinly.
- 2Pat dry with paper towels & set aside.
- 3Melt butter in a small heavy saucepan.
- 4Remove from heat & whisk in flour.
- 5Gradually whisk in milk & seasonings, return to heat and stir constantly until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and add the wine.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Assemble in layers in the bottom of a lightly greased ovenproof casserole dish- 1/2 of the ham, 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 the onions, 1/2 the sauce and 1/2 the cheese.
- 9Repeat the layers.
- 10Cover & bake in a preheated 350°F oven for an hour.
- 11Remove cover & continue baking for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Ham Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.0
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 163.1 mg
- Sodium 479.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 43.2 g