Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made a large ham and had leftovers for days. I made this for some variety.
Make and share this Leftover Ham Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (can use any cream soup)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed ham
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the cream soup, sour cream and milk together.
- Add mixture, cheese and ham to rice.
- Put in a 9 by 13 inch pain and place in oven.
- In a skillet melt butter and add bread crumbs.
- Cook until toasted and add to rice dish.
- Bake until heated through.
This was a very good recipe and it was so easy to use up our leftover Easter ham! The only thing that I will do differently next time is to cut the breadcrumbs in half or leave them out all together. They seemed to be a little overpowering. Thanks for a great leftover recipe Salzer! Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Spring 2013.
Made this for dinner last night with leftovers from Christmas dinner. This was delicious! I only made one recipe change-up. I had green beans w/ bacon leftover too, so I just threw that in instead of canned green beans. Definitely a keeper.