Recipe by Bugsey
Perfect way to use the left over Easter ham. My mom's handed down recipe.
Top Review by Barbarica
I made this soup using cheddar cheese instead of Velveeta, Stove Top Stuffing, and a little extra butter. Be sure to use at least a 2 qt casserole as it makes a lot. My husband loved it!
- 1 cup ham, chopped in cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 cups bread stuffing mix (Pepperidge Farms is good)
- 2 tablespoons of melted margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauce pan combine milk, soup and the cubed cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted and thickens a bit.
- Then fold in the vegetables and the ham.
- Stir a minute or two for the veggies to soften up.
- Then fold in the cooked noodles.
- Next transfer to a put into a 2 quart ovenproof dish.
- Cover the mixture with stuffing mix to cover the whole dish.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the stuffing.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes.