Perfect way to use the left over Easter ham. My mom's handed down recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauce pan combine milk, soup and the cubed cheese.
- 2Stir until cheese is melted and thickens a bit.
- 3Then fold in the vegetables and the ham.
- 4Stir a minute or two for the veggies to soften up.
- 5Then fold in the cooked noodles.
- 6Next transfer to a put into a 2 quart ovenproof dish.
- 7Cover the mixture with stuffing mix to cover the whole dish.
- 8Drizzle the melted butter over the stuffing.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Ham Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 2653.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: