Recipe by mumoftwo
I threw this together today with a bunch of leftovers we had in the kitchen. My picky son liked it. I made it low in fat by using light and low fat products. I served it with a green salad.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked macaroni
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cheddar cheese, shredded
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven at 400 F.
- Set aside 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Steam the broccoli until tender-crisp.
- In a lightly sprayed casserole dish, combine noodles, broccoli, onion, cream of mushroom soup, ham, 1 cup of cheese and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with extra 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, until hot and bubbly.